What we believe
1. We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator and Sustainer of all things. He exists in three Persons; God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
2. We believe in the dignity of all people made male and female in God’s image.
3. We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again, in bodily form, to prove His victory and empower us for life.
5. We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and new life we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
6. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
7. We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe the Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts and therefore to serve those around us, bringing the love of Christ.
8. We believe in The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal and therefore the priesthood of all believers.
9. We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe God has called us to witness and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love, and helping to bring people into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in the personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgment, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and a new earth.